Monday, January 4, 2010

Just a couple Kat bento :)

I haven't been packing many bento the last couple months, and some I did pack, I didn't photograph. One of my resolutions is to get back to bento and posting!

To start, here are a couple Kat packed herself for the days she had classes all day. More posts to come of a couple I packed for Rob and Kat's New Year bento etc.

A few of Kat's bento:



Dec 7:

Spinach Namul, Tea Dyed Egg, Broccoli and Rice

Kimchi, Clementine and Sweet Simmered Black Beans


Kat got a little inspired for something cute :)

Nov 29 --
Top Tier:
Kat has Onigiri filled w/ Tuna w/ Chung Tzzy Sauce - w/ nori to make a panda - Turkey and cranberry sauce
Bottom Tier:
Spice Roasted Butternut Squash w/ Onions, Salad and raspberry vinaigrette in the kiwi container

No comments:

Post a Comment